操作系统: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
处理器: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU
内存: 8 GB RAM
显卡: Geforce GTX 760 / GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon R7 370 / HD 7870
DirectX 版本: 11
存储空间: 需要 45 GB 可用空间
附注事项: Game should run in at least 30 FPS on LOW video settings
操作系统: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
处理器: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU
内存: 16 GB RAM
显卡: Geforce GTX 970 / GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480 / RX 570
DirectX 版本: 12
存储空间: 需要 45 GB 可用空间
附注事项: Game should run in at least 30 FPS on HIGH video settings or 60 FPS on MEDIUM video settings.
更新已发布2月26日周三Major Patch – Game Quality Improvement Pass 1
- We have significantly improved the appearance of the Main Menu. New version may have minor problems and bugs, but overall, it is close to its final form.
- In building and crafting menus we added information on whether and how many objects of the given type we have already built.
- We improved the appearance and lighting of the character. They should have more detail now.
- UI for investigation board has been improved graphically
- We’ve added support information that encourages you to address base issues before going to bed.
- We added 3 starting perks that tell you about Igor’s skills at the beginning.
- Many people did not notice the tutorials, which later caused them problems and confusion with the game. Now pop-ups should be definitely more noticeable, although they still do not stop the game.
- We introduced a lot of improvements to Level Design related to Power Plant that should break the feeling of ubiquitous “invisible walls” a bit.
- We improved the quest draw system. Now, the ones associated with the plot should appear much more often.
- Many of you don’t know that instead of dying while fighting soldiers, you can just give up and let them capture you. We added a tutorial on how to do it.
- We’ve revised some of the texts in the Journal to make them easier to understand. We are still working on its quality.
- In the Journal, new graphics to skills are added. Now everything should be much more pleasing to the eye.
- On the second loop of the game Olivier now gives Igor adrenaline. It should make the game easier for those who often die.
- Inventory quality of life improvement. You don’t have to click on it to see the item description anymore, just move the cursor on it.
- We have optimized the operation of videos, we also discarded old prototypes. Thanks to this the build should be almost a gigabyte smaller.
- We added voice system to AI soldiers. Now they should respond verbally to the player’s actions. This prototype may not work very well yet, and VOs are placeholders.
- The opponents should behave much better when player disappears from their view. They no longer use suicide rush and don’t shoot everything around them blindly.
- We’ve improved the opponents’ threat meter. Now opponents react more dynamically to his acquisition.
- The way soldiers aim for the player are more polished. Fighting with several soldiers should be a bit easier now.
- We eliminated a bug in the path system that caused frequent game crashes.
- The problem generating crashes in Free Play mode is fixed.
- We detected an error that caused some data to remain in memory despite starting a new game.It was probably responsible for all very rare and difficult replication errors, such as a broken radiation gate or a disappearing portal generator.
- The problem with objects jumping between storage should no longer occur. Only new storage will work properly! If you don’t want to start a new game, then demolish the old and create a new one. Thanks to everyone who overwhelm us with all storage problems.
- The error that caused endless falling loop (occurs during takedown and low health animation) should not occur anymore.
- We have removed old prototype remains from the build menu
- We fixed some errors with inventory positioning. We also added signatures.
- During the “Meeting with Tarakan” quest, special effects should now activate correctly.
- Problem with the inability to interact with items, because the player is in combat, although all opponents are no longer alive, should no longer occur.
- Kopachi Vagabond event should no longer block the game.
- Dialog menu should no longer conflict with other interface elements.
- Chernobylite and Portal Generator now have final icons.
- The log now shows us the number of crafted ammo correctly.
- During training with Mikhail there were still remains from the first day on the level that made it difficult to focus on the task. Now, it’s fixed.